Monday, October 19, 2009

Questions

So I ask a lot of questions in my life, most of which I internalize, but I still ask the people around me, the people I look up to a lot of stuff. There's a lot of guys in my life that I look up to in some respect, only a few that I look up to in a lot of ways, and a couple ladies too. But I am just constantly asking questions, opinions, advice. Am I scared to make a decision without their input? Do I think that when I make a bad choice they're going to rag on me for not doing it their way? Maybe a bit. So many times in my life I want to do what is "right" by most people. And I'm fairly sure that's not a bad thing.
But at the same time, everyone else has their own lives, their own problems, and their own struggles, and you know what? Most of them just deal with it. So while I love advice, I need to buck up and make my own decisions on more things. So yeah, ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment